Sunday, April 17, 2011

talladega

"I bet I so much as Kyle Busch boos and cheers as much as Dale Jr. said NASCAR driver / owner Michael Waltrip when he talks about his introduction to today's Aaron's 499 NASCAR - Sprint Cup Series race.

Waltrip is its 50th Start at Talladega and the pursuit of Auburn in the race car. On day 12 ranking, the number of 15 Aaron has a special blue and orange colors of the logo on the hood lock AU, BCS National Champions on both sides, and "War Eagle - Auburn Tigers" on the back.


Racing MWR and Aaron is an honorary sponsor of Auburn in Auburn Auto 2010 National Championship. Waltrip will be the Auburn coach Gene Chizik (who serves as the Grand Marshal Race) at 9 CST clock at Talladega Media Center.
talladega

talladega


talladega

talladega


talladega

talladega

Coach Chizik said: "It's a real honor to be the case if it is a huge participate in each spring for our country Talladega Superspeedway one of the largest districts in the country and it is a special day for Auburn University are represented in the race .. we will move on Michael Waltrip (to win) in the No. 15 car of Aaron Auburn. "

"It's great to partner with the Auburn Aaron and celebrate a national championship, " said Waltrip. "I learn in the car for the fans to cheer for Auburn, as I race forward.

Of course, Michael realizes that not everyone present will be delighted to see the car in Auburn in the race. "I do not know whether to cheer or a nice pointed boo. Aaron is a car man. "

"I mean, think about it, Kentucky .. The guy driving the many fans of Auburn, Alabama in NASCAR race at Talladega you can not write something better than"

I have no idea how many will be here in Track Em Tigers NASCAR. I must admit that I am not a racing fan, but I'll watch the Talladega race and shouted "War Eagle" as a two-time winner of the Daytona 500 in-car finish against Auburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




My Ping in TotalPing.com